St James's Church, Piccadilly

St James’s Church, designed by Sir Christopher Wren, was consecrated on 13th July 1684 by Henry Crompton, Bishop of London. St James’s is part of the Church of England and the world wide Anglican communion and is the parish church for an area in the heart of London’s West End which includes Piccadilly, St James’s, and parts of Mayfair and Soho.

 

OPENING TIMES

General: 08.00 – 18.30
(10.00 closure on concert evenings)

 

Address

197 Piccadilly,
London
W1J 9LL

020 7734 4511

secretary@sjp.org.uk

St James's Church, Piccadilly IMAGES

SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER

PR & PRESS

For all press enquiries please contact:
Katie Thomas at Identity PR