Paxton & Whitfield’s origins began in 1742 when Stephen Cullum set up a cheese stall in Aldwych market. As London became increasingly affluent, the cheese business moved to Jermyn Street. We gained our first Royal Warrant to Queen Victoria in 1850 and today we hold Royal Warrants of Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen, and HRH The Prince of Wales. Today we reside at 93 Jermyn Street, serving generations of
loyal customers and some of the best restaurants in town. With over 150 cheeses on the counter we have plenty in store to delight any cheese lover.